Life is short - Don't waste it!

Life is short - start doing something useful! Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet ^_^




My name is Sari and I am an Indonesian, happily married to a Scottish guy. I was an English instructor back home, but now I am a work at home mom and living a simple but happy life in Spain with my husband Scott and our two boys Nico and Kian. I love blogging, reading, surfing the internet, dancing, cooking, studying languages and cultures. In here on my personal blog you will read everything about my life with my lovely family, activities, interests, thoughts, experiences and stuff that you might be interested in. Come and check out my website at http://www.widasarisaraswati.blogspot.com 3 bedroom wooden villa overlooking Lake Beratan and Bedugul valley Bali Indonesia Cottage Rental Granada Spain, 10 minutes from Alhambra, 25 minutes from Sierra Nevada ski resort Penthouse Granada Connect with me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .