Songmics Jewellery Box Earrings Drawer Jewellery Organiser JBC214

Songmics Jewellery Box Earrings Drawer Jewellery Organiser JBC214


Please see the attached photographs to see the quality and measurements of this product.  I have tried my my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.

The Songmics Jewellery Box Earrings Drawer Jewellery Organiser JBC214 was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packaged in its own sturdy branded carboard box protect it from damage during shipping.

What I like about this product ?
----------------------------------
- It is well made, sturdy and nicely designed. It feels like it will last a long time.
- The locking system works well.  It does snap tightly shut and I have not had any problems with opening and closing it.
-  It looks very attractive and I found the stitching is well done.
- The mirror is very handy to help you put your jewelry on.
- There is plenty of space inside to hold your rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches organised and free from dust.
- Both the lining ( velvet )  and the artificial leather feel very soft and look durable.
- It is compact, therefore is great to have at home and perfect to take when I travel.
- It is worth noting that this product comes nicely presented, so in my opinion, would make a lovely gift.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.

You can buy it here








No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .