Stainless Steel American Waffle Maker by Global Gourmet


Please see the attached photographs to see the quality of the waffle maker. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.


My children and I love this Global Gourmet American waffle maker! It heats up quite quick and has non-stick stainless steel cooking plates. The instruction  manual  that comes with it contains a number of waffle recipes which are helpful. 



It is very easy to use. Simply prepare the ingredients and mix them. Turn the dial to the desired heat setting and wait until the green ready indicator light goes out. Pour the mixture into the cooking plates and the waffles will be ready within 5 minutes. 

















My children enjoy making their own and this waffle maker makes perfect waffles every time. The waffles are very easy to remove from the cooking plates. They are delicious with a chocolate sauce, some golden syrup or a few scoops of ice cream. Yummy! 



This 700W waffle maker is very easy to clean and only needs a wipe of a damp soft cloth. It takes such a small amount of space on my kitchen worktop. 

All in all, It works very well as it should and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.

You can buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .