LANGRIA 2 Inch/5cm Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Breathable and Removable Cover, Small Double Size


Please see the attached photographs to see the quality of this product. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.

The memory foam mattress topper by LANGRIA was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packaged in a sturdy carboard box to protect it from damage during shipping.



The quality of this mattress topper is excellent! It is super soft, durable and very comfortable to sleep on. The size is exactly as advertised. It fits well and doesn't move once I put it on my regular mattress.

It came in a small box because it was tightly compressed. A few hours after I unrolled, unfolded and left it on the bed it expanded to its original size.

It has a cover which is quite thick and feels durable. The zip is sturdy and I found the stitching is perfect all round it. The cover is made of 100% polyester, breathable and removable so you can wash it.

The height of this mattress topper is just right for me and so far I have had no complaints about the odour or being hot.

All in all, I am very pleased with this product. Based on the quality of it and the current selling price, I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.

You can buy it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .