Globenfeld Super Sport Black 2.0 Men's Watch

Please see the attached photographs to see the quality of this product. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.

The Globenfeld Super Sport Black 2.0 Men's Watch was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packaged in a luxury presentation box to protect it from damage during shipping.




It is stylish, well made and nicely designed. I purchased this sporty watch for my husband and he loves the style. It has the convenience of being both analogue and digital. It also has the alarm, stopwatch and backlight function. 







This watch looks professional, keeps time well and has a nice weight to it. It is easy to set, chunky, masculine and ideal to wear in many occasion. The metal band is durable and adjustable. 



I should also point out that this watch comes with an instruction manual, a 60-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee and a platinum warranty for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase, which is great! 

All in all, this is a very nice watch and would make an impressive gift. Highly recommended! 

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.

You can purchase it here 



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .