LANGRIA Interlocking Plastic Wardrobe Cabinet 16-Cube Storage and Organizer with Translucent Doors




Please see the attached photographs to see the quality of this product.  I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience. The storage cube with door was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packaged to protect it from damage during shipping.

What I like about this product ?
----------------------------------
- They are very easy to put together. Simply connect the black plastic connectors and the plastic panels together and attach the door.
- The quality of the panels is very good. It is thin yet feel durable.
- Once built it is very strong and can hold lots of quite heavy items.
- I assembled this myself without any help and it took me about 1 hour to build it.
- You can use it to organise stuff in the bedroom, living room, garage, utility room, etc. I use it to organise my children's toys and books.
- It is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a clean damp cloth.
- The doors are very easy to open and close. You also receive magnetic clips that you install for each door.
- The manual instruction is very informative and well illustrated. It is definitely worth having a quick read before you get started.
- The panels allows light in and you can customise the wardrobe ( 2 tiers, 3 tiers, of 4 tiers ).

All in all, I am very pleased with this product. Based on the quality of it and the current selling price, I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.


You can buy it here


No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .