Songmics 140 x 120 X 75 cm L-Shaped Office Computer Desk, Large Corner PC Table with Sliding Keyboard and 2 Shelves for Home and Office Use, Black, LCD810B



Please see the attached photographs to see the quality of this computer desk. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.

This L-shaped computer desk was delivered in a timely manner and was well packaged in 2 sturdy cardboard boxes.

Inside the boxes you receive all the pieces that you need to build this L-shaped desk, including a manual instruction, a screwdriver and some screws. The manual instruction is well illustrated and easy to follow. It is definitely worth having a quick read before you get started.


This computer desk is easy to assemble. It looks modern and the size is exactly as advertised in the product listing.


The runners for the keyboard tray were pre-installed and all the holes were pre-drilled. Each piece is labelled properly for easy assembly.


The keyboard tray glides nicely and the storage space is very handy to store your book, papers and anything else within easy reach.


The black colour looks great and would suit any decor in your office and home. 


I use this computer desk every day. It is sturdy and does not wobble at all.


All in all, I am very pleased with this product. Based on the quality of it and the current selling price, I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way. 


You can buy it here




No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .